IBIX IBIX AERO-ABRASION / BLASTING SYSTEMS
IBIX is the market leader in specialist Cleaning & Conservation Systems & materials with a presence in over 40 countries. Their aero-abrasive units range in capacity from 3 Litres – 60 Litres & can be used with a range of media at pressures from 0.2bar – 8bar. The IBIX philosophy of adopting a bespoke approach to the cleaning process on each & every project is borne out by equipment & media that are extremely versatile in their range of applications, e.g. Graffiti Removal, Stone Cleaning, Car Body Restoration, Furniture Restoration, etc.
IBIX SYSTEMS OFFER MANY BENEFITS;
- Ergonomics; lightweight units made from aluminium that are easily transportable and ideal for easily accessing sites
- Bespoke; an immeasurable combination of capacities, materials, operating pressures & working parameters can be applied to your works to ensure the correct conditions for optimum results
- Versatile & Value-added; the range of applications of a single unit creates real business opportunities for end users, providing a direct competitive edge for those businesses
- Collaboration; The IBIX team have worked directly with clients and governments on some of the most prestigious and historically recognised projects around the world. We offer this to all of our customers
- Conservation; We must preserve the built environment for future generations and not just the now. Each historical building is of a unique composition and so a standardised approach to cleaning is not possible. The IBIX philosophy is to adopt a scientific approach to diagnosis and cleaning that conserves our building for the generations to come
THE IBIX RANGE
3 litre capacity system for small size cleaning works, spot-blasting and sampling. The IBIX NANO range is available in DRY, H20 & TRILOGY versions.
Available in 9L, 25L, 40L & 60L capacity units, these are ecological dry systems that are ideal for treating wood & porous stone where water is not recommended. This method is particularly effective when a strong abrasive power is required, such as paint removal on metal and boats.
Has 2 operating modes, being a dual wet & dry action technology with a special H2O nozzle that operates a water jet mixed abrasive. Mixing occurs in the nozzle. Reducing water & cleaning residue usage. The H2O method is a dust suppression measure & is typically used in the fields of restoration, urban cleaning, graffiti removal, industrial cleaning and maintenance.
HELIX technology imparts a rotary motion to the abrasive exiting the gun. The impact of the abrasive on the surface is therefore tangential as opposed to perpendicular. The result is an abrasion that is more gentle and respectful to the substrate. An added benefit is an increase in the contact area and overall efficacy. HELIX systems can operate in both wet and dry modes and are designed for cleaning delicate natural and artificial stones, marble and wood. Typical media that would be used are Calcium Carbonates, Walnut Shells, Almandine Garnet including fine and superfine micronized products..
TRILOGY technology is the latest IBIX innovation that encloses the best features of IBIX in one machine.The triple functionality of HELIX combined with H20 and Dry eco-blasting capabilities assures maximum versatility and drastically reduces the time for cleaning, paint removal, restoration and treatment of surfaces. Fitted with a Quick Connect System that enables a lengthening of the blasting hose and a quick change of guns, it also has a Quick Release Valve that improves media consumption and offers better performance.